Our mission at Websum is to help you become the “First Choice” for your intended customer.
Whether you’re a business selling products & services, a creative genius at your art, a student athlete or a high-flying corporate executive, we all have customers.
Question is, how do you become the first choice, the default choice for your customer.
- For corporate executives, how do you get that next job you’re vying for?
- For a creative genius, when people are looking to read, listen to, or own art, what can you do so they first think of you?
- For businesses, wouldn’t it be wonderful, if anytime your customers are looking to shop for the things you sell, your business is the first they think of, and not your competitor’s business?
Now, that’s called owning real estate in your customers’ minds.
Just so you know, you cannot lose when you play this game.
It’s a thought provoking game designed to help you improve your marketing.
Want a free website audit?
It’s easy. Download this Website Audit form.
Fill it, and email it to email@example.com
Once received, we’ll reach out to you, and get the process started.
These authors love Websum
100 Royalty-Free graphical quotes
Keeping social media updated can be a challenge.
Download these 100 graphical quotes, so when you can’t of anything to post, these quotes become your lifesavers.
Read. Learn. Grow. Prosper.
- 3 Statements Customers Say that Business Owners LOVE!
- The Importance of Surprise and Delight
- How can a Jewelry business own their customers’ minds?
- 3 Ways to Delight Your Customers
- #1 Reason People Fail with Social Media, and How to Fix It.
- Decision Making Framework
- 3 Pillars of Entrepreneurship – Sales, Marketing and Leadership
- What’s the Point of Social Media Marketing?
- The Secret is Delight
- Profits First. Then Growth.
- How to Calculate your Small Business Brand Value
- How We Built a Risk Management Plan at Websum
- Aligning Passion, Proficiency and Profitability (3 P’s)
- Magical Moments in an Entrepreneur’s Life
- What makes an Author Website exude Credibility?
- Scrivener – Best Book Writing Software
- How can a local pizza business market differently?
- Book Selling Bottlenecks & Frictions
- Components of an Author Brand
- When Should You Do Book Marketing?
- Power of a Story
- An Author’s Guide to Building a Powerful, Personalized Book Marketing Success Plan in 2022
We all benefit the greatest when we work from our points of strength.
Building websites is our core strength. We can build and manage your website, so you can focus on what you do best.