Let’s build your Customer Pipelines and growth engines.
Whether you’re a business owner, author, artist, coach or an individual trying to build something of value, we all need customers to buy from us.
Imagine waking up in the morning and not knowing whether you’ll have any customers to serve today or not. How much will your anxiety heighten?
Now imagine waking up in the morning and knowing there is a line of customers waiting for you, today and every other morning? How will you feel?
Predictability fosters mental stability.
At Websum, we strive to make your revenues predictable by building customer pipelines and growth engines for your business.
These authors love Websum
Read. Learn. Grow. Prosper.
- 5 SEO Ideas for Better Results!
- Branding Begins with Clarity of Values
- 5 Stages of Customer Journey
- 3 Statements Customers Say that Business Owners LOVE!
- The Importance of Surprise and Delight
- How can a Jewelry business own their customers’ minds?
- 3 Ways to Delight Your Customers
- #1 Reason People Fail with Social Media, and How to Fix It.
- Decision Making Framework
- 3 Pillars of Entrepreneurship – Sales, Marketing and Leadership
- What’s the Point of Social Media Marketing?
- The Secret is Delight
- Profits First. Then Growth.
- How to Calculate your Small Business Brand Value
- How We Built a Risk Management Plan at Websum
- Aligning Passion, Proficiency and Profitability (3 P’s)
- Magical Moments in an Entrepreneur’s Life
- What makes an Author Website exude Credibility?
- Scrivener – Best Book Writing Software
- How can a local pizza business market differently?
- Book Selling Bottlenecks & Frictions
- Components of an Author Brand
- When Should You Do Book Marketing?
- Power of a Story
- An Author’s Guide to Building a Powerful, Personalized Book Marketing Success Plan in 2022
20 Questions for WordPress Websites
100 Royalty-Free graphical quotes
Keeping social media updated can be a challenge.
Download these 100 graphical quotes, so when you can’t of anything to post, these quotes become your lifesavers.